This is the season for tons of pranks and non-stop fun! Check out these witty April Fools’ one-liners and jokes that will keep you busting a gut all day long.
If they say laughter is the better medicine, get ready to feel good–as long as you’re not the butt of the joke. If you’re like some, you may prefer to spend April Fools Day hiding from the world underneath your covers from everybody you know to avoid the potential embarrassment of someone playing a prank on you.
Okay, so you’re on dating apps like eHarmony, Match, and Elite Singles, and with April Fools Day coming up, you want to exercise your funny bone with a few matches. Well, you’re in luck! These jokes are not only hilarious, but they’re also clean—so even if you’re on religious dating sites like Christian Mingle, Catholic Match, and JDate, you can try some of these one-liners. These jokes aren’t at the expense of anyone, including you, so have a little fun on your dating apps.
32 April Fools Day Jokes to Help Break the Ice
- Believe nothing and trust no one this April Fools Day. In other words, it’s just like any other day.
- April 1st is like a massive open mic night: Tons of people go out of their way to reveal how unfunny they are.
- Did you hear about the guy who switched the labels on the pumps at the gas station? He pulled an April Fuels’ joke.
- What kind of monster plays the most jokes on April Fools Day? Prankenstein.
- Why was the donkey being a jerk to his friend? It was April Mules’ Day.
- Excuse me, but do you think they named April Fools Day in your honor? (If they didn’t, they should have.)
- A and C wanted to prank their friend so badly, but instead, they just letter B.
- What did the guy say when he received a gift on April 1st? Well, prank you!
- You can’t be surprised that no one understood your April Fools joke, especially since no one expects you to have a sense of humor.
- I have two questions for you: “Will you marry me?” and “Do you know it’s April Fools Day.”
- Which day of the year do primates like best? The first of Ape-ril.
- What day does a stepladder like the most? April Stools Day.
- Two pranksters broke into a local police station and stole all the bathroom equipment. A police spokesperson was quoted on the news as stating, “We have absolutely nothing to go on.”
- I could really do without April Fools Day since my whole life is a complete joke!
- Who needs a day in April for fools? I’m surrounded by idiots all year round.
- I don’t always like to joke on April Fools Day–just kidding, I do. April Fools!
- Why were the people exhausted on April 1st? Because they just completed a long 31-day March.
- What’s a hammer bought on April 1st called? An April tool.
- The jokes on you, April Fools Day, I can be fooled on any day in the year.
- What’s the most significant difference between Thanksgiving and April 1st? One day you’re thankful. The other day you’re prankful.
- Why does April leap so high? It’s Spring!
- What do people say when it’s raining ducks and chicken on April 1st? It’s fowl weather.
- Why do eggs love April Fools Day? They enjoy playing practical yolks.
- How do skeletons know April showers are coming? They can feel it in their bones.
- Name one bone a jokester never wants to break on April Fools Day? The humerus.
- What do people call a prankster who’s realistic? A practical joker.
- If April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring? Pilgrims.
- What do you call a toilet that overflows on April 1st? A septic prank.
- Did you hear the story about the man who lost the left side of his body? Don’t worry; he’s alright now.
- Did you hear about the woman he baked a cake for her family? She told them they could prank (thank) her later.
- Which flowers grow in between your chin and nose? Two-lips.
- What did the egg say after the pancake told an April Fools Day joke? That was eggcellent!
Want More Jokes to Help Break the Ice? Here Ya Go!
Here are 20 jokes to use as a first message to break the ice. We gotta warn you first–they are cheesy, but isn’t that part of the allure?
- Why are frogs so delighted today? They always eat whatever bugs them.
- How many tickles will make an octopus laugh? Ten tickles.
- Did you hear about the cartoonist they found unconscious at home? The details are sketchy.
- I went out to a seafood dance club last night…and pulled a mussel.
- Thank goodness I lost all my winter weight. Now I just have spring rolls.
- Did you hear the joke about the future, the present, and the past that walked into a bar? Things got slightly tense.
- An annoying persistent banker won’t stop harassing me, so I asked him to leave me a loan.
- Some people say he looks better with glasses. Sorry, but I really can’t see it.
- What’s the one day of the week that scares eggs? Fry-day.
- If you don’t want to get sick, stay away from people using umbrellas. They’re under the weather.
- The human cannonball doesn’t work for the circus anymore–he got fired.
- I couldn’t figure out how to work the washing machine, so I threw in the towel.
- He’s accused of being a plagiarist–their word, not his.
- Can February March? No, but April May.
- The only way bees can fly in the rain is if they wear yellow jackets.
- Which month is the shortest? May because it only contains three letters.
- Why is it so difficult to plant spring flowers? Because you haven’t botany.
- Why is spring the superior season? Because it reigns.
- Why did the bird fly to the hospital? It needed tweet-ment.
- What do storm clouds wear underneath their pants? Thunderwear.
Once you break the ice with your cute and funny jokes, and they’re eating out of the palm of your hand, it’s time to seal the deal. So, when you’re ready for that first date, here are some ideas you can try.
What funny icebreakers have you used? Contact us and let us know.