Match.com is one of the better known online dating sites and it is the first one that comes to the minds of many when they think of online dating sites. The site launched in 1995 and has since become the most recognizable of all. Today there people from many parts of the world who all come to this site in hopes of meeting their perfect match. The site offers its services to people in 24 countries and caters to all lifestyles. There is also a mobile version of the site so users can connect with others and have a chance of finding love while they are on the go.
Ease of Use
- Users are walked through the creation of their profile so they can get it up quickly and begin meeting potential matches right away.
- Search features allow users to search for others using a variety of criteria.
- Users are sent daily matches.
- Professional writers are available to help users create a great profile.
- Regular meet-ups where people can come together and mingle.
- MatchMobile allows users to stay connected over their mobile device.
ribbonPros and Cons
- Easy to use features.
- Many registered users.
- Caters to 24 countries.
- Advice offered on an ongoing basis to help users with their journey.
- Pricing structure kept fairly hidden.
- Few tools for free members to use.
Match.com has a well laid out site that makes it easy for users to make their way around. Paid members will find it easy to search for others and communicate with them. Users also have access to a lot of articles that give advice and will help them out with learning about the best ways to approach things.
Match.com makes it easy for users to search for others based on certain criteria so they can locate individuals they have a lot in common with. The site also makes it free to look so users can get an idea of the people who are registered on the site before they commit to paying for a membership. When first visiting the site users are prompted to enter basic search criteria and provide limited contact details such as their email address and birthday and then they are prompted to build a profile.
The Match.com service provides users with the ability to search for others, but it also takes things even further by offering them access to a lot of advice and other tools that will help them to meet compatible matches and learn about the best ways to approach things. Users have the option of being sent matches, searching by using criteria that is important to them, getting assistance from professionals, enjoying the site on their mobile device, and enjoy going to regular meet-ups.
Match.com is the biggest name in the online dating industry. For all of the services that are offered here, the price of the membership is considered very reasonable.